Family & Me Classes
Susy has moved her Family and Me classes online using video conferencing technology. Anyone can join! The online class format is very similar to our award-winning in-class format, and still involves all the same music, rhymes, movement, puppets, and fun. There is also a hand out that will be sent before each class that helps children engage. With the enrollment, there is also free access to several of Susy’s fun educational videos online.
Enroll Now: Click Here
Our classes are intended for children 2-7 years old; however the whole family will have a blast with Susy’s class. Each lesson is designed to provide kids with a rich set of activities, including:
- plenty of movement and activities to keep kids engaged
- songs and music to help with language learning and retention
- puppet shows that entertain and reinforce main lesson theme
- visual, auditory, and kinesthetic learning modalities
- fun – to enhance learning, increase likelihood that kids will want to learn more, and to make lessons enjoyable for everyone involved
Take us up on our FREE TRIAL CLASS offer – see how much fun and learning can happen!
We talk a lot about “fun” – because we believe learning is a fascinating and fun activity in and of itself. It is the teacher’s role to make sure that it does not deteriorate into a boring drudgery, as it so often does in schools.
Recognizing that children will be at different developmental stages, and that on any given day, a child may be more or less inclined to join the activities, Mommy & Me classes allow kids to participate at their own level of comfort.
To try a class for free with your child, please click here.
Family & Me Spring Session 2021
Online Classes Open for any Location [PST]