After-School Spanish Classes for Kids
Welcome to the Let’s Play in Spanish After-School Program!
It’s not too late to enroll in our After-School Spanish Classes for Kids!
Our center provides a fun, engaging, and practical Spanish immersion After-school enrichment program for children ages 4 ½ – 8 in the San Jose, CA area.
Class time is Tuesday and Thursday afternoons from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. A free trial for new families is available through the registration link below.
Why Choose Let’s Play in Spanish After-School Spanish Classes for Kids?
Our in-person After School Spanish classes for kids are an interactive learning environment that improves children’s Spanish reading and writing abilities through activities such as singing, stories, games, and puppets.
Children will be immersed in Spanish during their stay at our center. We believe that the immersion method is the best way to learn new language skills! Our unique materials are the primary tools that implement our Spanish courses.
Our founder Susy Dorn created our one-of-a-kind, award-winning Spanish lessons, and she keeps creating, developing, and refining her Spanish program.
Susy is a native Spanish speaker who uses her degree in Childhood Development Education and her background in music and puppetry to help kids learn Spanish, as she’s been doing for over 20 years! Children love learning Spanish from Susy, and Susy loves to teach Spanish!
Our immersive Spanish classes provide a comprehensive approach and give children invaluable skills in reading and using the Spanish language. It provides a developmentally appropriate learning experience for each child’s needs, levels, and skills.
Children learn Spanish through play and exploration. Native Spanish-speaking teachers implement fun games in large and small groups with age-appropriate activities. All activities will be hands-on!
Our Spanish lessons for kids will enhance cultural awareness and an appreciation of diversity through language. Our goal is to help children learn to speak Spanish through many educational experiences centering on the following:
- Reading and Writing
- Spanish Words and Phonics
- Oral Language Development
- Real-Life Situation Games
A free Trial Class is available for new families through the registration link below.
The Educational Philosophy of Let’s Play in Spanish
- Playing is the best way children learn; it’s a robust and active process in which children learn about themselves and their world. Playing keeps children engaged as they are learning Spanish.
- Music and puppetry are the most effective tools for teaching young children foreign languages and are essential components of our Spanish lessons.
- Environmental education should start early to raise the young generation’s consciousness and teach them how to care for our planet. We motivate children to reduce, reuse, and recycle daily.
- Achieving competencies in multiple languages enhances a child’s learning ability and potential. That is why we offer possibilities for children to learn the Spanish language by discovering, exploring, problem-solving, creating, and using their curiosity and imagination. We provide these through positive learning experiences to contribute to developing each child’s sense of self, independence, and positive self-esteem.
- Learning a second language should be a natural and enjoyable experience in a safe, nurturing, stimulating, and developmentally appropriate environment where kids progress at their own pace.
- Our staff’s most important task is supporting and enhancing the learning process to provide a strong foundation for children to thrive and become lifelong learners.
- Parents are vital to a child’s progress as they are learning Spanish. Parents provide the first and most important learning environment, even if they are not native Spanish speakers. We establish and sustain cooperative efforts with the families and community to maintain an effective program where all kids learn, grow, reach their goals, and succeed in their educational path.
We hope to see you in one of our Spanish Classes for Kids!
Please note that the prices below are the total cost for the entire school year. Total cost will be divided into monthly payments and billed throughout the year.
Cancel at any time. Allow one week for processing.