Spanish Videos for Kids
Learn@Home — Let’s Play in Spanish — Videos for Kids
Are you looking for fun & educational Spanish videos for your kids?
We have developed a Spanish video platform to help your child learn Spanish at home at their own pace.
Educator Susy Dorn pours 20 years of experience into this Spanish video series to bring your children hours of educational entertainment with music & puppets. These are the same methods and Spanish curriculum Susy has used to teach children Spanish in her California preschools.
New families get a free, no obligation two-week trial.Take me to the Spanish videos for kids!
Here’s what’s included in our online Spanish curriculum for kids:
Let’s Learn in Spanish (learn by theme) – This is a great program to build your child’s Spanish vocabulary and sentence structure. This section seeks to inspire and teach your child Spanish through the power of music and laughter.
Susy uses an approach that introduces concepts and then reinforces them, engaging your child’s many senses and their crucial learning modalities.
- Theme-based Spanish curriculum for children ages 2 – 8 yrs. old.
- Access over 50 themes with hundreds of entertaining and educational Spanish videos with Susy Dorn!
- Each theme is accompanied by a coloring/vocabulary page and Level 1, 2, & 3 vocabulary worksheets.
- Learn with Mono – Mono helps your child learn the Spanish vocabulary associated with the theme
- Learn with Tucán – Have fun with Tucán while learning useful Spanish phrases such as:
Si tengo, no tengo (I have, I don’t have).
Me gusta, no me gusta (I like it, I don’t like it)
- Let’s Classify – Encourage your child to repeat the Spanish words and phrases. Repeat along with them to help reinforce the importance of learning Spanish!
- Learn with Rana – Stories, singing, counting, what’s your favorite one? Many different activities with Rana or Perro to make learning fun!
- Learn with Ratón – Enjoy a different and original puppet show for every theme! Ratón has hundreds of friends and stories to captivate your child. The joy, enthusiasm and sense of wonder children experience with puppets is priceless.
Plus, each theme has a Sing-Along video, a coloring page, and a set of worksheets to reinforce the Spanish themes for your children.
Let’s Read in Spanish (phonics in Spanish) – We have compiled the building blocks necessary for your child to learn Spanish.
These videos focus on the alphabet, vowels, and syllables in Phonics. This collection of Spanish materials will teach your child how to read in Spanish using phonics. We recommend practicing at least 15 minutes daily.
Classic Collection (Our Classic Singalong Videos) – Our classic collection consists of over 60 of our classic sing-along videos for our Cantemos en Español and Sal y Pimienta. These are our favorite videos with Susy including our all-time favorite Conversations with Tucán.
Still not sure if it’s the right collection of Spanish videos for your children? No problem! Each of monthly or yearly subscription packages includes a free 15-day trial. Sign up today and watch your child joyfully learn a skill that will help them for the rest of their lives!Take me to the Spanish videos for kids!