Summer Camp Policy
Let’s Play in Spanish Summer Camp Program Policies
- A non-refundable $50 deposit is due with the Camp Application Form (it goes toward summer camp balance).
- The full balance is due on April 30th.
- We may get a little messy in the art class so please don’t use the child’s best clothes.
- Please bring another change of clothes for your child.
- Please do not allow your child to bring anything valuable or disruptive to camp.
- Videotaping of class is prohibited.
- Please notify us of any allergies or health issues.
- Please provide your child with a healthy snack and lunch, which they can eat during their designated breaks.
These policies have been created to ensure the best possible immersion experience for all students enrolled in the Let’s Play in Spanish Summer Camps. It is understood that by enrollment in the class, you have agreed to follow these policies and procedures for the benefit of all who participate in the Let’s Play in Spanish Summer Camps.